This page contains thorough information on how to remove WPS Office for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall WPS Office from your systemKingsoft Corp.
. More info about Kingsoft Corp. can be seen here
. More details about the software WPS Office can be found at http://www.wps.com
. Usually the WPS Office application is installed in the C:\Users\smahi\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\126.96.36.19944\utility folder, depending on the user's option during setup. WPS Office's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\smahi\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5244\utility\uninst.exe. WPS Office's primary file takes around 53.89 KB (55184 bytes) and is named config.exe.
The following executables are contained in WPS Office. They occupy 2.53 MB (2654000
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (53.89 KB)
- uninst.exe (2.48 MB)
The current web page applies to WPS Office version 184.108.40.20644
only. You can find below info on other versions of WPS Office:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is an application released by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove WPS Office from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate WPS Office or simply activate the Search feature and type in "WPS Office". The WPS Office program will be found automatically. When you select WPS Office in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about WPS Office, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\smahi\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\220.127.116.1144\utility\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove WPS Office.
8. After removing WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong WPS Office that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove WPS Office supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-19 08:43:09.737