WPS Office is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall WPS Office from your PCKingsoft Corp.
. Go over here
for more details on Kingsoft Corp.. Click on http://www.wps.com
to get more details about WPS Office on Kingsoft Corp.'s website. WPS Office is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\188.8.131.5274\utility folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can uninstall WPS Office by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\184.108.40.20674\utility\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 624.69 KB (639680 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninst.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in WPS Office. They occupy 671.94 KB (688064
bytes) on disk.
- config.exe (47.25 KB)
- uninst.exe (624.69 KB)
The current web page applies to WPS Office version 220.127.116.1174
only. Click on the links below for other WPS Office versions:
...click to view all...
WPS Office is an application marketed by the software company Kingsoft Corp.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall WPS Office is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall WPS Office with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find WPS Office or simply click the Search field and type in "WPS Office". The WPS Office program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select WPS Office in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about WPS Office, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for WPS Office:
- The software company is: http://www.wps.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Kingsoft\WPS Office\18.104.22.16874\utility\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove WPS Office.
8. After uninstalling WPS Office, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of WPS Office which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing WPS Office with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. from your computer, nor are we saying that WPS Office by Kingsoft Corp. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove WPS Office supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-02 02:16:59.083