You can find below details on how to uninstall Stremio for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Stremio from your computerSmart Code Ltd.
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Smart Code Ltd.. More information about the program Stremio can be seen at http://www.strem.io
. The program is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Stremio. The application's main executable file has a size of 48.81 MB (51179536 bytes) on disk and is titled Stremio.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Stremio. They occupy 122.54 MB (128495842
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (34.09 MB)
- node.exe (11.65 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.03 KB)
- DS.exe (29.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.84 MB)
The current web page applies to Stremio version 188.8.131.52
only. For more Stremio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application released by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Stremio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stremio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Stremio in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Stremio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stremio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-18 15:59:38.340