This web page contains complete information on how to remove Stremio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Stremio from your PCSmart Code Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more details on Smart Code Ltd.. You can get more details about Stremio at http://strem.io
. Stremio is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Stremio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes) on disk and is titled Stremio.exe.
Stremio is composed of the following executables which occupy 76.78 MB (80508859
bytes) on disk:
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.86 KB)
- DS.exe (26.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Stremio version 3.5.9
alone. For more Stremio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stremio has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\jmendoza\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\AHZS7ZJU\stremio-addons.png
- C:\Users\jmendoza\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RJ7S7IZK\stremio-board.png
- C:\Users\jmendoza\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RJ7S7IZK\stremio-sync.png
- C:\Users\jmendoza\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\RJ7S7IZK\stremio-white-small.png
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\users\jmendoza\appdata\local\programs\lnv\stremio\stremio.exe
Stremio is an application marketed by Smart Code Ltd.. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Stremio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stremio or simply click the Search field and type in "Stremio". The Stremio application will be found automatically. After you click Stremio in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the application is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Stremio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:32:02.630