Stremio is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stremio from your computerSmart Code Ltd.
. Open here
where you can read more on Smart Code Ltd.. Please open http://www.strem.io
if you want to read more on Stremio on Smart Code Ltd.'s page. Usually the Stremio program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Stremio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 203.51 KB (208392 bytes) on disk and is titled Stremio.exe.
The executable files below are part of Stremio. They take an average of 73.93 MB (77526252
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ffmpeg.exe (34.09 MB)
- node.exe (11.65 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- Stremio.exe (203.51 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.04 KB)
- DS.exe (29.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.84 MB)
The current page applies to Stremio version 126.96.36.199
only. Click on the links below for other Stremio versions:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application by Smart Code Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Stremio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stremio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stremio". The Stremio app will be found automatically. After you click Stremio in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stremio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-21 14:39:44.077