Stremio is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Stremio from your PCSmart Code Ltd.
. Further information on Smart Code Ltd. can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Stremio at https://www.stremio.com
. Stremio is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4 directory, subject to the user's decision. Stremio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 203.03 KB (207904 bytes) on disk and is labeled stremio.exe.
The executables below are part of Stremio. They take about 48.88 MB (51250799
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DS.exe (24.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (30.98 MB)
- node.exe (17.56 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (14.50 KB)
- stremio.exe (203.03 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4.77
of Stremio. Click on the links below for other Stremio versions:
...click to view all...
Stremio is a program by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Stremio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stremio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Stremio in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.stremio.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stremio.
8. After uninstalling Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stremio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-07-03 17:47:42.570