This page is about Stremio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Stremio from your computerSmart Code Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Smart Code Ltd.. More details about Stremio can be found at http://www.strem.io
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Stremio. Stremio's main file takes around 146.51 KB (150024 bytes) and is called stremio.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Stremio. They occupy about 12.04 MB (12622039
bytes) on disk.
- node.exe (11.65 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- stremio.exe (146.51 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.05 KB)
- ffsplit.exe (121.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Stremio version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find here a few links to other Stremio versions:
...click to view all...
Stremio is a program by Smart Code Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Stremio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stremio or simply click the Search field and type in "Stremio". If it is installed on your PC the Stremio application will be found very quickly. When you click Stremio in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stremio.
8. After uninstalling Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stremio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stremio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-04 19:44:02.697