This page contains complete information on how to remove Stremio for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Stremio from your systemSmart Code Ltd.
. You can find out more on Smart Code Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Stremio can be seen at http://strem.io
. The program is often installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Stremio. Stremio's main file takes around 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes) and is named Stremio.exe.
Stremio contains of the executables below. They take 76.78 MB (80508859
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.86 KB)
- DS.exe (26.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
This info is about Stremio version 3.5.7
alone. You can find here a few links to other Stremio releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Stremio from your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Stremio is a program offered by Smart Code Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Stremio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stremio or simply click the Search field and type in "Stremio". The Stremio program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Stremio in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the program is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stremio.
8. After uninstalling Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stremio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stremio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:18:39.417