This page contains complete information on how to remove Stremio for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Stremio from your systemSmart Code Ltd.
. You can find out more on Smart Code Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Further information about Stremio can be seen at http://strem.io
. The program is often installed in the C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Stremio. Stremio's main file takes around 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes) and is named Stremio.exe.
Stremio contains of the executables below. They take 76.78 MB (80508859
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.86 KB)
- DS.exe (26.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
This info is about Stremio version 3.5.7
alone. You can find here a few links to other Stremio releases:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Stremio from your PC.Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Stremio is a program offered by Smart Code Ltd.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to uninstall Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Stremio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stremio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stremio". If it is installed on your PC the Stremio program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Stremio in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the program is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stremio.
8. After uninstalling Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stremio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stremio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 04:18:39.417