Stremio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Stremio from your PCSmart Code Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Smart Code Ltd.. Click on http://strem.io
to get more information about Stremio on Smart Code Ltd.'s website. Stremio is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder, subject to the user's option. Stremio's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Stremio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes) on disk.
Stremio is comprised of the following executables which occupy 76.78 MB (80504699
bytes) on disk:
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.85 KB)
- DS.exe (24.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.1
of Stremio. You can find here a few links to other Stremio versions:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application offered by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stremio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio program will be found very quickly. When you select Stremio in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The software company is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stremio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stremio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 15:07:38.770