You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Stremio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Stremio from your systemSmart Code Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Smart Code Ltd.. More info about the program Stremio can be found at http://www.strem.io
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Stremio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. stremio.exe is the Stremio's primary executable file and it occupies about 206.53 KB (211488 bytes) on disk.
Stremio contains of the executables below. They take 46.09 MB (48324827
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (34.55 MB)
- node.exe (11.21 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.50 KB)
- stremio.exe (206.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.03 KB)
The current web page applies to Stremio version 4.0.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Stremio:
...click to view all...
Stremio is a program marketed by Smart Code Ltd.. Some users want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Stremio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Stremio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stremio". The Stremio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Stremio in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stremio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-21 17:35:34.740