You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Stremio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Stremio from your systemSmart Code Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Smart Code Ltd.. More info about the program Stremio can be found at http://www.strem.io
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4 folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Stremio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. stremio.exe is the Stremio's primary executable file and it occupies about 206.53 KB (211488 bytes) on disk.
Stremio contains of the executables below. They take 46.09 MB (48324827
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (34.55 MB)
- node.exe (11.21 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.50 KB)
- stremio.exe (206.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.03 KB)
The current web page applies to Stremio version 4.0.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Stremio:
...click to view all...
Stremio is a program marketed by Smart Code Ltd.. Some users want to remove this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Stremio from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stremio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Stremio in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stremio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-21 17:35:34.740