This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Stremio for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Stremio from your PCSmart Code Ltd.
. More data about Smart Code Ltd. can be read here
. More details about Stremio can be found at http://www.strem.io
. Usually the Stremio program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Stremio. The program's main executable file is labeled Stremio.exe and it has a size of 170.01 KB (174088 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Stremio. They take an average of 39.92 MB (41863926
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- node.exe (11.65 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- Stremio.exe (170.01 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.04 KB)
- DS.exe (29.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.84 MB)
- ffsplit.exe (121.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Stremio version 18.104.22.168
alone. For more Stremio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application offered by Smart Code Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Stremio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stremio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stremio". The Stremio app will be found automatically. When you click Stremio in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The publisher is: http://www.strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stremio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stremio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-24 14:05:08.910