This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Stremio for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Stremio from your PCSmart Code Ltd.
. More data about Smart Code Ltd. can be read here
. More details about Stremio can be found at http://www.strem.io
. Usually the Stremio program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Stremio. The program's main executable file is labeled Stremio.exe and it has a size of 170.01 KB (174088 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Stremio. They take an average of 39.92 MB (41863926
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- node.exe (11.65 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- Stremio.exe (170.01 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.04 KB)
- DS.exe (29.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.84 MB)
- ffsplit.exe (121.01 KB)
The current web page applies to Stremio version 126.96.36.199
alone. For more Stremio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application offered by Smart Code Ltd.. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Stremio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Stremio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stremio". If it is installed on your PC the Stremio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Stremio in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The publisher is: http://www.strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stremio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stremio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-24 14:05:08.910