This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Stremio for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Stremio from your computerSmart Code Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Smart Code Ltd.. More details about Stremio can be found at http://www.strem.io
. Usually the Stremio program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Stremio is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. stremio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 198.53 KB (203296 bytes) on disk.
Stremio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 48.79 MB (51159439
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DS.exe (24.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (30.98 MB)
- node.exe (17.48 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (14.50 KB)
- stremio.exe (198.53 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (102.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4.11
of Stremio. Click on the links below for other Stremio versions:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application offered by Smart Code Ltd.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Stremio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Stremio in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The publisher is: http://www.strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stremio.
8. After uninstalling Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stremio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-11 13:04:45.340