You can find below detailed information on how to remove Stremio for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Stremio from your systemSmart Code Ltd.
. You can read more on Smart Code Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Stremio can be found at http://strem.io
. Stremio is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing Stremio is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Stremio's primary file takes about 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes) and its name is Stremio.exe.
Stremio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 76.78 MB (80508875
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.88 KB)
- DS.exe (26.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
This info is about Stremio version 3.5.12
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Stremio:
...click to view all...
Stremio has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Stremio's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Stremio Crashes
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Stremio
Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\users\UserName\appdata\local\programs\lnv\stremio\stremio.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\users\UserName\appdata\local\programs\lnv\stremio\stremio.exe.FriendlyAppName
Stremio is a program marketed by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Some people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stremio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stremio". If it is installed on your PC the Stremio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Stremio in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The publisher is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stremio.
8. After uninstalling Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Stremio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 13:55:21.417