You can find below details on how to uninstall Stremio for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Stremio from your computerSmart Code Ltd.
. Further information on Smart Code Ltd. can be seen here
. Further information about Stremio can be seen at http://strem.io
. Stremio is frequently set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Stremio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Stremio's primary file takes about 45.54 MB (47752728 bytes) and its name is Stremio.exe.
The executable files below are part of Stremio. They take about 73.51 MB (77080922
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (45.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.81 KB)
- DS.exe (24.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
This info is about Stremio version 3.0.6
alone. For other Stremio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stremio is a program offered by Smart Code Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Stremio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stremio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio program will be found very quickly. When you select Stremio in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the application is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stremio.
8. After uninstalling Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stremio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stremio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-05 10:19:09.843