You can find below details on how to uninstall Stremio for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Stremio from your computerSmart Code Ltd.
. Further information on Smart Code Ltd. can be seen here
. Further information about Stremio can be seen at http://strem.io
. Stremio is frequently set up in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Stremio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Stremio's primary file takes about 45.54 MB (47752728 bytes) and its name is Stremio.exe.
The executable files below are part of Stremio. They take about 73.51 MB (77080922
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (45.54 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.81 KB)
- DS.exe (24.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
This info is about Stremio version 3.0.6
alone. For other Stremio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stremio is a program offered by Smart Code Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Stremio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Stremio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Stremio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the application is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stremio.
8. After uninstalling Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stremio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stremio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-05 10:19:09.843