You can find on this page details on how to remove Stremio for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Stremio from your PCSmart Code Ltd.
. You can find out more on Smart Code Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to Stremio at http://www.strem.io
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\DotNet\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4 folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Stremio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\DotNet\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. stremio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 203.01 KB (207880 bytes) on disk.
Stremio installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 46.07 MB (48307914
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (34.09 MB)
- node.exe (11.65 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- stremio.exe (203.01 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.04 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Stremio. Click on the links below for other Stremio versions:
...click to view all...
Stremio is a program released by Smart Code Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Stremio from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Stremio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio app will be found automatically. After you click Stremio in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The publisher is: http://www.strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\DotNet\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stremio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-09 20:39:18.777