Stremio is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Stremio from your PCSmart Code Ltd.
. More information on Smart Code Ltd. can be seen here
. Click on http://strem.io
to get more details about Stremio on Smart Code Ltd.'s website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Stremio. Stremio.exe is the Stremio's main executable file and it takes around 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes) on disk.
Stremio is comprised of the following executables which take 76.78 MB (80504699
bytes) on disk:
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.85 KB)
- DS.exe (24.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
The current page applies to Stremio version 3.5.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Stremio:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application by Smart Code Ltd.. Some computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stremio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stremio". The Stremio application will be found very quickly. After you click Stremio in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the program is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Stremio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stremio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-17 21:07:31.263