Stremio is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Stremio from your computerSmart Code Ltd.
. You can read more on Smart Code Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about the app Stremio can be seen at http://strem.io
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Stremio. The application's main executable file is named Stremio.exe and its approximative size is 48.75 MB (51120152 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Stremio. They occupy 76.72 MB (80448345
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (48.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.81 KB)
- DS.exe (24.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
The current page applies to Stremio version 3.2.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other Stremio releases:
...click to view all...
Stremio has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Stremio Crashes
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Stremio Crashes\operation_log.txt
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Stremio is an application offered by Smart Code Ltd.. Some users decide to erase it. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stremio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stremio". The Stremio app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Stremio in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The software company is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stremio.
8. After uninstalling Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stremio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-02 12:41:03.423