This web page is about Stremio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Stremio from your systemSmart Code Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on Smart Code Ltd.. More information about Stremio can be seen at http://www.strem.io
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Stremio is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe. stremio.exe is the Stremio's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 147.01 KB (150536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Stremio. They occupy about 12.04 MB (12622551
bytes) on disk.
- node.exe (11.65 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- stremio.exe (147.01 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.05 KB)
- ffsplit.exe (121.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of Stremio. You can find below a few links to other Stremio versions:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application marketed by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Some people try to uninstall it. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Stremio or simply click the Search field and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Stremio in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The software company is: http://www.strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stremio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-03 18:50:39.697