Stremio is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Stremio from your systemSmart Code Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Smart Code Ltd.. You can get more details on Stremio at http://strem.io
. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Stremio is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Stremio.exe and its approximative size is 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Stremio. They take 76.78 MB (80504699
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.85 KB)
- DS.exe (24.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
The current page applies to Stremio version 3.5.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Stremio:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Stremio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Stremio
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Stremio is an application released by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Stremio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stremio or simply click the Search field and type in "Stremio". The Stremio application will be found very quickly. When you click Stremio in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The publisher is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stremio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stremio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 01:17:27.740