Stremio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by Smart Code Ltd.. More information on Smart Code Ltd. can be found here. You can read more about about Stremio at http://strem.io. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Stremio is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Stremio.exe is the Stremio's primary executable file and it occupies close to 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes) on disk.
Stremio contains of the executables below. They take 76.78 MB (80508859 bytes) on disk.
Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
Uninstall.exe (117.86 KB)
DS.exe (26.02 KB)
ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.1 of Stremio. Click on the links below for other Stremio versions:
How to delete Stremio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Stremio is an application released by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Some users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.
download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stremio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio application will be found very quickly. When you select Stremio in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
The web site of the program is: http://strem.io
The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stremio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.