Stremio is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by Smart Code Ltd.. More information on Smart Code Ltd. can be found here. You can read more about about Stremio at http://strem.io. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Stremio is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Stremio.exe is the Stremio's primary executable file and it occupies close to 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes) on disk.
Stremio contains of the executables below. They take 76.78 MB (80508859 bytes) on disk.
Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
Uninstall.exe (117.86 KB)
DS.exe (26.02 KB)
ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.1 of Stremio. Click on the links below for other Stremio versions:
How to delete Stremio from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Stremio is an application released by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Some users try to erase this application. This can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.
download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stremio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stremio". If it is installed on your PC the Stremio app will be found automatically. When you click Stremio in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
The web site of the application is: http://strem.io
The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stremio in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.