This web page is about Stremio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Stremio from your computerSmart Code Ltd.
. Further information on Smart Code Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://strem.io
to get more data about Stremio on Smart Code Ltd.'s website. Usually the Stremio program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Stremio is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named Stremio.exe and occupies 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes).
The executables below are part of Stremio. They take about 76.78 MB (80504695
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.84 KB)
- DS.exe (24.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
The current web page applies to Stremio version 3.4.4
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Stremio:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Stremio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stremio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stremio". If it is installed on your PC the Stremio program will be found very quickly. When you click Stremio in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The publisher is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Stremio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Stremio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 23:43:58.593