Stremio is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Stremio from your computerSmart Code Ltd.
. You can read more on Smart Code Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.strem.io
if you want to read more on Stremio on Smart Code Ltd.'s website. Usually the Stremio application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Stremio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. stremio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 203.01 KB (207880 bytes) on disk.
Stremio contains of the executables below. They take 46.07 MB (48307917
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (34.09 MB)
- node.exe (11.65 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- stremio.exe (203.01 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Stremio version 22.214.171.124
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Stremio:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application by Smart Code Ltd.. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Stremio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stremio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stremio". The Stremio program will be found very quickly. When you select Stremio in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stremio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-03 00:42:31.663