Stremio is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Stremio from your computerSmart Code Ltd.
. You can read more on Smart Code Ltd. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.strem.io
if you want to read more on Stremio on Smart Code Ltd.'s website. Usually the Stremio application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Stremio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. stremio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 203.01 KB (207880 bytes) on disk.
Stremio contains of the executables below. They take 46.07 MB (48307917
bytes) on disk.
- ffmpeg.exe (34.09 MB)
- node.exe (11.65 MB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (13.00 KB)
- stremio.exe (203.01 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (120.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Stremio version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Stremio:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application by Smart Code Ltd.. Some computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Stremio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stremio or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stremio". If it is installed on your PC the Stremio program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Stremio in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The publisher is: http://www.strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio-4\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stremio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-07-03 00:42:31.663