Stremio is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Stremio from your PCSmart Code Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on Smart Code Ltd.. More details about the application Stremio can be found at http://strem.io
. Stremio is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Stremio. Stremio.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 48.75 MB (51120152 bytes) on disk.
Stremio contains of the executables below. They take 76.72 MB (80448345
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (48.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.81 KB)
- DS.exe (24.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.3.0
of Stremio. You can find here a few links to other Stremio versions:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall Stremio you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Stremio:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Stremio Crashes
Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Stremio is a program by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to erase Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stremio or simply click the Search field and type in "Stremio". The Stremio app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Stremio in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The publisher is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stremio.
8. After uninstalling Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stremio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 00:49:17.653