Stremio is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Stremio from your computerSmart Code Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Smart Code Ltd.. Further information about Stremio can be seen at http://strem.io
. Usually the Stremio program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Stremio is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Stremio.exe is the Stremio's main executable file and it takes close to 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes) on disk.
Stremio is comprised of the following executables which take 76.78 MB (80508878
bytes) on disk:
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.88 KB)
- DS.exe (26.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
The current page applies to Stremio version 3.5.11
only. You can find here a few links to other Stremio releases:
...click to view all...
Stremio is a program by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Stremio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stremio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio app will be found very quickly. After you select Stremio in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the application is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stremio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 23:44:04.337