You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Stremio for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Stremio from your PCSmart Code Ltd.
. You can find out more on Smart Code Ltd. or check for application updates here
. You can read more about on Stremio at http://strem.io
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Stremio is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Stremio.exe is the Stremio's primary executable file and it occupies about 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Stremio. They occupy 76.78 MB (80508877
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.88 KB)
- DS.exe (26.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
This web page is about Stremio version 3.5.10
alone. For other Stremio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application offered by Smart Code Ltd.. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Stremio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stremio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stremio". The Stremio app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Stremio in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The publisher is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Stremio.
8. After uninstalling Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stremio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Stremio in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 23:05:51.117