This page is about Stremio for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Stremio from your systemSmart Code Ltd.
. Go over here
for more details on Smart Code Ltd.. More information about Stremio can be seen at http://strem.io
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Stremio is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 48.75 MB (51120152 bytes) on disk and is called Stremio.exe.
Stremio contains of the executables below. They take 76.72 MB (80448344
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (48.75 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.81 KB)
- DS.exe (24.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
This web page is about Stremio version 3.3.2
alone. For more Stremio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Stremio is an application marketed by Smart Code Ltd.. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Stremio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stremio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio app will be found very quickly. When you click Stremio in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the program is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Stremio that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Stremio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 07:04:08.673