You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Stremio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stremio from your systemSmart Code Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Smart Code Ltd.. More data about the application Stremio can be seen at http://strem.io
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Stremio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Stremio.exe and it has a size of 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes).
Stremio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 76.78 MB (80508859
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.86 KB)
- DS.exe (26.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.0
of Stremio. For more Stremio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application released by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Stremio or simply click the Search field and type in "Stremio". The Stremio program will be found very quickly. When you click Stremio in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Stremio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The web site of the application is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Stremio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stremio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:40:28.860