You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Stremio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stremio from your systemSmart Code Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Smart Code Ltd.. More data about the application Stremio can be seen at http://strem.io
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Stremio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Stremio.exe and it has a size of 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes).
Stremio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 76.78 MB (80508859
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.86 KB)
- DS.exe (26.02 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.0
of Stremio. For more Stremio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application released by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stremio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stremio". If it exists on your system the Stremio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Stremio in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stremio:
- The software company is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stremio.
8. After removing Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Stremio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stremio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:40:28.860