This web page contains complete information on how to remove Stremio for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Stremio from your PCSmart Code Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on Smart Code Ltd.. Further information about Stremio can be found at http://strem.io
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Stremio by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 48.81 MB (51176472 bytes) on disk and is named Stremio.exe.
The executables below are part of Stremio. They take about 76.78 MB (80504699
bytes) on disk.
- Stremio.exe (48.81 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.85 KB)
- DS.exe (24.00 KB)
- ffmpeg.exe (27.83 MB)
This data is about Stremio version 3.4.3
alone. For more Stremio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stremio is an application offered by the software company Smart Code Ltd.. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to remove Stremio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Stremio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Stremio". The Stremio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Stremio in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Stremio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stremio:
- The software company is: http://strem.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Programs\LNV\Stremio\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stremio.
8. After uninstalling Stremio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Stremio that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stremio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stremio by Smart Code Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stremio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 16:41:30.747