You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Spotware cTrader for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your PCSpotware cTrader
. More information on Spotware cTrader can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\32QK2COC.MY3\YPW0KKX6.YWE\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0007_2d5ff32681c0a919 folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Spotware cTrader is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\32QK2COC.MY3\YPW0KKX6.YWE\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0007_2d5ff32681c0a919\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. cTrader.exe is the Spotware cTrader's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.87 MB (6152024 bytes) on disk.
Spotware cTrader is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.92 MB (6208176
bytes) on disk:
- cTrader.exe (5.87 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.65534.35723
of Spotware cTrader. Click on the links below for other Spotware cTrader versions:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is an application by the software company Spotware cTrader. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it is installed on your PC the Spotware cTrader program will be found automatically. When you click Spotware cTrader in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Spotware cTrader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spotware cTrader.
8. After removing Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spotware cTrader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-01-18 07:07:52.793