Spotware cTrader is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your PCSpotware cTrader
. More information on Spotware cTrader can be found here
. Spotware cTrader is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\LGPLX00V.L0L\2X225XHR.7EH\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0007_ad5215f9a8933499 folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Spotware cTrader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\LGPLX00V.L0L\2X225XHR.7EH\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0007_ad5215f9a8933499\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called cTrader.exe and its approximative size is 5.90 MB (6191536 bytes).
Spotware cTrader installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.96 MB (6248288
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.90 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (42.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.65534.35790
of Spotware cTrader. You can find here a few links to other Spotware cTrader versions:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program offered by Spotware cTrader. Some people try to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Spotware cTrader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it is installed on your PC the Spotware cTrader app will be found automatically. When you click Spotware cTrader in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotware cTrader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-13 04:43:12.637