Spotware cTrader is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your PCSpotware cTrader
. Go over here
for more information on Spotware cTrader. Spotware cTrader is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\1E9396Q9.J0J\OA3N1GE2.TPD\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0003_b4e7425154fb215e folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Spotware cTrader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\1E9396Q9.J0J\OA3N1GE2.TPD\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0003_b4e7425154fb215e\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled cTrader.exe and it has a size of 4.86 MB (5095768 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Spotware cTrader. They occupy about 4.91 MB (5151408
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (4.86 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
This page is about Spotware cTrader version 3.3.65534.35451
alone. You can find here a few links to other Spotware cTrader releases:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program offered by the software company Spotware cTrader. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". The Spotware cTrader app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Spotware cTrader in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotware cTrader in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-10 13:29:30.977