Spotware cTrader is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your computerSpotware cTrader
. Take a look here
for more details on Spotware cTrader. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\CGAD1Y8B.1D5\PKZ9P9XH.PQ0\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0006_f7a1a9562cc909d9 folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Spotware cTrader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\CGAD1Y8B.1D5\PKZ9P9XH.PQ0\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0006_f7a1a9562cc909d9\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Spotware cTrader's primary file takes around 5.59 MB (5864280 bytes) and its name is cTrader.exe.
The following executables are contained in Spotware cTrader. They occupy 5.65 MB (5920432
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.59 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.6.65534.35637
of Spotware cTrader. You can find below a few links to other Spotware cTrader versions:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program released by Spotware cTrader. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Spotware cTrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotware cTrader". The Spotware cTrader application will be found very quickly. After you click Spotware cTrader in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Spotware cTrader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-14 16:16:26.327