Spotware cTrader is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your computerSpotware cTrader
. You can read more on Spotware cTrader or check for application updates here
. Usually the Spotware cTrader program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\NNMRTL10.HPJ\V0O6E607.CAL\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_786e45dc81907519 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\NNMRTL10.HPJ\V0O6E607.CAL\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_786e45dc81907519\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Spotware cTrader. Spotware cTrader's primary file takes about 5.45 MB (5713240 bytes) and is named cTrader.exe.
The executable files below are part of Spotware cTrader. They occupy about 5.50 MB (5768880
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.45 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Spotware cTrader version 3.5.65534.35589
alone. Click on the links below for other Spotware cTrader versions:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is an application released by the software company Spotware cTrader. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Spotware cTrader from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotware cTrader". The Spotware cTrader app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Spotware cTrader in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spotware cTrader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotware cTrader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-20 16:16:00.063