You can find on this page details on how to remove Spotware cTrader for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your systemSpotware cTrader
. Take a look here
for more information on Spotware cTrader. Spotware cTrader is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\KZO8GX72.BT6\AEL20EXD.3CW\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0008_1da1a1296e991bd9 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Spotware cTrader is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\KZO8GX72.BT6\AEL20EXD.3CW\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0008_1da1a1296e991bd9\uninstall.exe. cTrader.exe is the Spotware cTrader's main executable file and it occupies close to 5.33 MB (5586352 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Spotware cTrader. They take 5.38 MB (5643104
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.33 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (42.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
This page is about Spotware cTrader version 3.8.65534.35851
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Spotware cTrader:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program released by Spotware cTrader. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Spotware cTrader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it is installed on your PC the Spotware cTrader app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Spotware cTrader in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Spotware cTrader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-09 21:54:19.210