This page is about Spotware cTrader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your systemSpotware cTrader
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Spotware cTrader. Usually the Spotware cTrader application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\L6TR91ZK.A08\L787WNL6.PR6\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0008_13b466327310a999 folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Spotware cTrader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\L6TR91ZK.A08\L787WNL6.PR6\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0008_13b466327310a999\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.32 MB (5580208 bytes) on disk and is titled cTrader.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Spotware cTrader. They take 5.38 MB (5636960
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.32 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (42.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
The current page applies to Spotware cTrader version 3.8.65534.35869
alone. You can find here a few links to other Spotware cTrader versions:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program marketed by the software company Spotware cTrader. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Spotware cTrader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". The Spotware cTrader application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Spotware cTrader in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotware cTrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotware cTrader in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-10 12:06:56.447