Spotware cTrader is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your systemSpotware cTrader
. Open here
where you can get more info on Spotware cTrader. The application is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\OLRKMOR1.G6O\7326EWWD.1QZ\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0004_bbe2086687eaffde folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\OLRKMOR1.G6O\7326EWWD.1QZ\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0004_bbe2086687eaffde\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Spotware cTrader. cTrader.exe is the Spotware cTrader's main executable file and it occupies circa 5.14 MB (5387096 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Spotware cTrader. They take 5.19 MB (5442736
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.14 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
The current page applies to Spotware cTrader version 3.4.65534.35487
alone. For other Spotware cTrader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotware cTrader
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotware cTrader\Spotware cTrader online support.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Spotware cTrader\Spotware cTrader.appref-ms
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\OLRKMOR1.G6O\7326EWWD.1QZ\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0004_bbe2086687eaffde\cTrader.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\OLRKMOR1.G6O\7326EWWD.1QZ\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0004_bbe2086687eaffde\cTrader.exe.FriendlyAppName
Spotware cTrader is a program offered by Spotware cTrader. Some computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Spotware cTrader with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it exists on your system the Spotware cTrader application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Spotware cTrader in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After removing Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotware cTrader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotware cTrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotware cTrader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-22 20:11:37.323