This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Spotware cTrader for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your computerSpotware cTrader
. Open here
where you can get more info on Spotware cTrader. Spotware cTrader is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\9HJHD9Z1.074\36J3VKE5.P8B\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0000_f0276f619d39e29e folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Spotware cTrader is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\9HJHD9Z1.074\36J3VKE5.P8B\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0000_f0276f619d39e29e\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. cTrader.exe is the Spotware cTrader's main executable file and it occupies about 7.65 MB (8016728 bytes) on disk.
Spotware cTrader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.69 MB (8059056
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (7.65 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (28.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
This data is about Spotware cTrader version 3.0.65534.35387
only. You can find below info on other releases of Spotware cTrader:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program by Spotware cTrader. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to remove Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Spotware cTrader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". The Spotware cTrader application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Spotware cTrader in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spotware cTrader.
8. After removing Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotware cTrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotware cTrader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-16 10:32:28.953