This page is about Spotware cTrader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your computerSpotware cTrader
. More data about Spotware cTrader can be read here
. Spotware cTrader is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\Y1115A70.36C\660K0MCP.BB6\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_e1a74f079947aa19 directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\Y1115A70.36C\660K0MCP.BB6\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_e1a74f079947aa19\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Spotware cTrader. The application's main executable file occupies 5.48 MB (5748568 bytes) on disk and is named cTrader.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Spotware cTrader. They occupy about 5.54 MB (5804208
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.48 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
The current page applies to Spotware cTrader version 3.5.65534.35527
only. You can find below info on other releases of Spotware cTrader:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program by Spotware cTrader. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotware cTrader". The Spotware cTrader application will be found automatically. When you click Spotware cTrader in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spotware cTrader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotware cTrader which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotware cTrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotware cTrader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-30 09:50:33.987