This page is about Spotware cTrader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your PCSpotware cTrader
. Take a look here
for more info on Spotware cTrader. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\AZK7O38L.GR4\50L7CTBX.R0D\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_f0a6e340f9d92b59 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Spotware cTrader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\AZK7O38L.GR4\50L7CTBX.R0D\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_f0a6e340f9d92b59\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. cTrader.exe is the Spotware cTrader's main executable file and it takes approximately 5.42 MB (5683544 bytes) on disk.
Spotware cTrader is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.47 MB (5739184
bytes) on disk:
- cTrader.exe (5.42 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
The current page applies to Spotware cTrader version 3.5.65534.35601
alone. You can find here a few links to other Spotware cTrader versions:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program marketed by the software company Spotware cTrader. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it is installed on your PC the Spotware cTrader program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Spotware cTrader in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Spotware cTrader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After removing Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spotware cTrader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-10 20:22:05.473