Spotware cTrader is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your computerSpotware cTrader
. You can read more on Spotware cTrader or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\Y1115A70.36C\660K0MCP.BB6\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0003_aafa075a5972af1e directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. Spotware cTrader's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\Y1115A70.36C\660K0MCP.BB6\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0003_aafa075a5972af1e\uninstall.exe. Spotware cTrader's primary file takes around 4.86 MB (5096280 bytes) and is called cTrader.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Spotware cTrader. They occupy 4.91 MB (5151920
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (4.86 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
The current page applies to Spotware cTrader version 3.3.65534.35469
alone. For more Spotware cTrader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is an application released by the software company Spotware cTrader. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Spotware cTrader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". The Spotware cTrader program will be found automatically. When you select Spotware cTrader in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Spotware cTrader.
8. After removing Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spotware cTrader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotware cTrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spotware cTrader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 15:26:40.587