This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Spotware cTrader for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your systemSpotware cTrader
. Open here
for more information on Spotware cTrader. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\7T1QQQBG.599\YQ6QA575.LPH\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0008_ebff7af8d556d819 directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Spotware cTrader is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\7T1QQQBG.599\YQ6QA575.LPH\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0008_ebff7af8d556d819\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled cTrader.exe and occupies 5.34 MB (5601712 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Spotware cTrader. They take 5.40 MB (5658464
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.34 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (42.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.8.65534.35885
of Spotware cTrader. For other Spotware cTrader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is an application released by the software company Spotware cTrader. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Spotware cTrader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it is installed on your PC the Spotware cTrader application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Spotware cTrader in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After removing Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotware cTrader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-09-10 06:28:06.213