Spotware cTrader is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your systemSpotware cTrader
. Take a look here
for more details on Spotware cTrader. Spotware cTrader is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\XQNG1A1M.YXY\J9VMVVD9.5BJ\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0007_f6c72fa2fed42a19 folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Spotware cTrader is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\XQNG1A1M.YXY\J9VMVVD9.5BJ\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0007_f6c72fa2fed42a19\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called cTrader.exe and its approximative size is 5.90 MB (6190424 bytes).
Spotware cTrader is composed of the following executables which occupy 5.96 MB (6246576
bytes) on disk:
- cTrader.exe (5.90 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.7.65534.35752
of Spotware cTrader. You can find below info on other releases of Spotware cTrader:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program released by Spotware cTrader. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". The Spotware cTrader app will be found automatically. When you select Spotware cTrader in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Spotware cTrader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spotware cTrader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-22 11:18:43.813