Spotware cTrader is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your systemSpotware cTrader
. More data about Spotware cTrader can be found here
. Spotware cTrader is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\HYNXRABM.GLV\0HX4E0E8.VKN\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_f3a141a5ec728219 folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing Spotware cTrader is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\HYNXRABM.GLV\0HX4E0E8.VKN\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_f3a141a5ec728219\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled cTrader.exe and it has a size of 5.42 MB (5684056 bytes).
Spotware cTrader contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.47 MB (5739696
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.42 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
This info is about Spotware cTrader version 3.5.65534.35604
alone. Click on the links below for other Spotware cTrader versions:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program offered by the software company Spotware cTrader. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Spotware cTrader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it exists on your system the Spotware cTrader application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Spotware cTrader in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotware cTrader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-25 08:48:12.310