This page is about Spotware cTrader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your systemSpotware cTrader
. Open here
for more details on Spotware cTrader. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\ZO7KP1W5.GBH\CK9B062B.XZB\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0007_b444f23a894e5459 directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can remove Spotware cTrader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\ZO7KP1W5.GBH\CK9B062B.XZB\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0007_b444f23a894e5459\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. cTrader.exe is the Spotware cTrader's primary executable file and it occupies close to 5.86 MB (6140848 bytes) on disk.
Spotware cTrader contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.91 MB (6197600
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.86 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (42.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
This web page is about Spotware cTrader version 3.7.65534.35797
only. For other Spotware cTrader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program by Spotware cTrader. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to uninstall Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Spotware cTrader from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotware cTrader". The Spotware cTrader program will be found automatically. When you click Spotware cTrader in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spotware cTrader.
8. After removing Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spotware cTrader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spotware cTrader in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-04-19 02:48:12.257