This info is about Spotware cTrader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your PCSpotware cTrader
. Check out here
for more information on Spotware cTrader. Spotware cTrader is typically set up in the C:\UserNames\defaultUserName0\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\T1HK7NNX.5B8\A6QRJJ3C.XER\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0007_413a68c3509d91d9 directory, regulated by the user's option. You can uninstall Spotware cTrader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\UserNames\defaultUserName0\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\T1HK7NNX.5B8\A6QRJJ3C.XER\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0007_413a68c3509d91d9\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. cTrader.exe is the Spotware cTrader's main executable file and it occupies close to 5.85 MB (6136152 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Spotware cTrader. They take 5.91 MB (6192304
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.85 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Spotware cTrader version 3.7.65534.35715
alone. Click on the links below for other Spotware cTrader versions:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is an application marketed by the software company Spotware cTrader. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Spotware cTrader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it exists on your system the Spotware cTrader program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Spotware cTrader in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Spotware cTrader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spotware cTrader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-13 21:59:52.200