Spotware cTrader is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your systemSpotware cTrader
. More info about Spotware cTrader can be read here
. Spotware cTrader is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\KXX43959.G5K\ZXW8Z1T8.P2M\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0008_425c2dfe19b99699 folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Spotware cTrader is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\KXX43959.G5K\ZXW8Z1T8.P2M\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0008_425c2dfe19b99699\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled cTrader.exe and its approximative size is 5.36 MB (5622704 bytes).
Spotware cTrader is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.42 MB (5679456
bytes) on disk:
- cTrader.exe (5.36 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (42.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
The current page applies to Spotware cTrader version 3.8.65534.35832
alone. You can find below a few links to other Spotware cTrader versions:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program marketed by Spotware cTrader. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Spotware cTrader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search feature and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it is installed on your PC the Spotware cTrader app will be found very quickly. After you click Spotware cTrader in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotware cTrader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 11:55:28.797