This info is about Spotware cTrader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your computerSpotware cTrader
. More information on Spotware cTrader can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\91JENLNV.B83\ZKMHV9X2.0G6\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0006_897202d82b679999 folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\91JENLNV.B83\ZKMHV9X2.0G6\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0006_897202d82b679999\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Spotware cTrader. Spotware cTrader's main file takes about 5.60 MB (5875032 bytes) and its name is cTrader.exe.
The following executables are contained in Spotware cTrader. They occupy 5.66 MB (5931184
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.60 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (13.00 KB)
This page is about Spotware cTrader version 3.6.65534.35694
alone. Click on the links below for other Spotware cTrader versions:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is an application marketed by Spotware cTrader. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it is installed on your PC the Spotware cTrader app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Spotware cTrader in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Spotware cTrader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-11 11:43:01.007