This web page is about Spotware cTrader for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your systemSpotware cTrader
. More information on Spotware cTrader can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\OR5R78T8.LJ1\TY4L7HCZ.XXC\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_815d615c81907519 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Spotware cTrader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\OR5R78T8.LJ1\TY4L7HCZ.XXC\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_815d615c81907519\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. cTrader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 5.44 MB (5701464 bytes) on disk.
Spotware cTrader installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 5.49 MB (5757104
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.44 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
The current page applies to Spotware cTrader version 3.5.65534.35570
only. For more Spotware cTrader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is a program released by the software company Spotware cTrader. Frequently, computer users try to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Spotware cTrader from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it exists on your system the Spotware cTrader program will be found very quickly. After you click Spotware cTrader in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spotware cTrader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Spotware cTrader.
8. After removing Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spotware cTrader supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-24 23:10:15.930