This page is about Spotware cTrader for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your PCSpotware cTrader
. More info about Spotware cTrader can be read here
. Usually the Spotware cTrader application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\B4ON9KVJ.KOJ\TTYEQ3LG.4GA\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_6591efb6ae3bfe99 folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Spotware cTrader by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\B4ON9KVJ.KOJ\TTYEQ3LG.4GA\xtrader_7ef853fc4bdbd138_0003.0005_6591efb6ae3bfe99\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. cTrader.exe is the Spotware cTrader's main executable file and it occupies around 5.44 MB (5707608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Spotware cTrader. They occupy about 5.50 MB (5763248
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.44 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
This info is about Spotware cTrader version 3.5.65534.35598
alone. For more Spotware cTrader versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is an application released by the software company Spotware cTrader. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Spotware cTrader from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spotware cTrader or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". The Spotware cTrader app will be found very quickly. When you click Spotware cTrader in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spotware cTrader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your computer, we are not saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Spotware cTrader supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-07 20:10:04.380