Spotware cTrader is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Spotware cTrader from your computerSpotware cTrader
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Spotware cTrader. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\Y1115A70.36C\660K0MCP.BB6\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0004_b6eb6b139e40c49e directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Spotware cTrader is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Apps\2.0\Y1115A70.36C\660K0MCP.BB6\xtrader_37dabdf737419672_0003.0004_b6eb6b139e40c49e\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Spotware cTrader's primary file takes about 5.16 MB (5413720 bytes) and is named cTrader.exe.
Spotware cTrader contains of the executables below. They take 5.22 MB (5469360
bytes) on disk.
- cTrader.exe (5.16 MB)
- cUpdater.exe (41.84 KB)
- uninstall.exe (12.50 KB)
This web page is about Spotware cTrader version 3.4.65534.35482
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Spotware cTrader:
...click to view all...
Spotware cTrader is an application by the software company Spotware cTrader. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Spotware cTrader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Spotware cTrader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spotware cTrader or simply click the Search field and type in "Spotware cTrader". If it is installed on your PC the Spotware cTrader program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Spotware cTrader in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Spotware cTrader, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spotware cTrader.
8. After uninstalling Spotware cTrader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spotware cTrader that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spotware cTrader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader from your PC, nor are we saying that Spotware cTrader by Spotware cTrader is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Spotware cTrader in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-12-17 12:21:10.343